Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Short List

It has been some time since either Julia or I have created a post here. The past couple of months have been... well , busy.

Here's the short list :

1. Julia completed an Electrocardiography program at Meherry medical college with a 90% as her final grade. Half of the class dropped out in the first three weeks because they couldn't hack it. Julia knocked it out of the park. I am very proud of her.

2. We bought a house. Anyone who has ever bought a house knows how intense can be. It is well worth the effort. We LOVE the place. My buddy Bill told me the house would be our new hobby. Well Billis, you were wrong... it's more like an obsession!


3. Moving sucks


4. I have been working like a mad man. Summers at work are always crazy for me. But this one has been insane. i dont want to talk about it


5. Moving sucks




No comments: